International Sea Shipping
A vital part of the world economy
Airways has selected only the very best overseas agents- each specialist in their field, so you can be assured that every detail will receive maximum attention. Our customized handling of each shipment, from initial inquiry to final delivery and invoicing is the difference you will experience each time you allow Airways the opportunity to serve you.
Airways is an FMC Ocean Transport Intermediary (Freight Forwarder, NVOCC trading as AFC Ocean Carriers), as well as a certified C-TPAT participant.
International Sea Freight Forwarding
- Shipment planning
- Cargo dispatching challenges
- Letters of credit
- Other documents
Full & Less-Than Container Load NVOCC Services
- Pre- or post-inland transport
- Carriers allowing multi-tier service choices: (No large scale financial commitments)
- Fixed regular sailing schedules
- Over 250 worldwide Ports
- Routings use last/first port-of-call methodology
Breakbulk & Oversize Freight
- Non-containerized freight of all sizes & weights
- Inland transport & ground equipment
- Cargo management and handling
- Flat rack, open-top, high cube equipment
- Roll-on/roll-off carriers
Call now 1.800.643.3525
A live, experienced member of our team will be happy to assist you!
Never again wait until tomorrow because you feel there are no choices.
With Airways, you always have options.
Stop losing valuable time and money while you wait for your carrier
to provide the expedited services you need.